Car Accident Attorney in McAllen
Pursue Compensation with The People's Lawyer
Whether commuting to work, driving to school, running daily errands or traveling to a vacation destination, a motor vehicle accident is a very real possibility. Drivers on the road can become distracted, ignore traffic signals or simply drive recklessly increasing the odds of a serious car accident.
How we can assist with your auto accident claim:
- Determine if you are eligible to recover compensation through a personal injury claim
- Obtain medical records and police reports of your accident
- Investigate who is liable for your injuries
- Evaluate the value of your claim based on the extent of your injuries
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters for fair compensation
- If necessary, we can litigate your claim
At The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora, we have extensive experience guiding clients through the legal process of monetary recovery. Depending on the type of accident and the vehicles involved, your injuries might be catastrophic or even fatal. If you have lost a loved one in a vehicle accident, contact our firm to discuss seeking monetary compensation from the negligent party.
Call (956) 750-4999 to learn more in a free case evaluation.
Tips on What To Do After an Auto Accident
- Check for injuries
- Obtain information from the other driver (contact information, license plate, insurance details, etc.)
- Identify witnesses and gather their contact information
- Take photos
- See a doctor
- Contact an attorney for help filing a claim
Leading Causes of Car Accidents
Unfortunately, people get too comfortable while driving. It is not uncommon for drivers to allow themselves to be distracted by more than one thing while on the road.
Drivers often get into accidents because of distracted driving, which includes the following:
- Personal grooming
- Talking on a cellphone
- Talking to passengers
- Programming a GPS unit
- Changing a radio station or selecting an mp3
Any of these activities can pull a driver's attention away from the task at hand. In the worst case scenario, a driver will attempt to complete multiple actions at the same time - eating and talking on the phone while attempting to drive, for example.
Fight for Justice with an Experienced McAllen Car Accident Lawyer!
A serious car accident can result in broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, amputation, burn injuries or paralysis. An experienced car accident attorney in McAllen can evaluate your case and provide the answers you need. At The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora, we understand the worry and frustration you feel after being involved in a motor vehicle collision. We will fight to recover the full and fair monetary compensation you are owed for lost wages, medical treatment, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Free case evaluations are available when you contact The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora. Services in English and Spanish.