Drug Crimes Attorney in McAllen, TX
Fight for Your Rights with a McAllen Drug Crimes Lawyer
We defend clients in an attempt to limit legal as well as collateral consequences. The impact of a criminal conviction can reach far beyond fines, jail time and community service. Individuals might find it difficult to get a new job, find a home or secure loans for college. Let an experienced criminal defense lawyer fight to protect you.
If you, a friend or a family member has been charged with a drug offense in McAllen, Brownsville or the surrounding communities, The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora will provide you with options in your case. Trust us for strong, aggressive defense.
Call (956) 750-4999 to get more information about your legal options!
Drug Crimes Charges in Texas
Our firm is capable of handling a wide variety of drug crimes cases.
In Texas, drug crimes can often be charged as specific offenses, including:
- Drug trafficking or smuggling laws deal with the import and transportation of any unlawful controlled substance.
- Cultivation refers to the growing or manufacture of any unlawful controlled substance.
- Possession carries two separate components and can be called either "possession of an unlawful controlled substance" or the more serious "possession with intent to distribute."
- Internet drug sales involve the use of the Internet and online services to provide a medium to sell or purchase illegal controlled substances.
- Prescription drug offenses can mean the fraudulent use of a prescription pad or the sale of prescription grade drugs for personal profit.
When you are caught in the middle of a criminal charge it feels like everyone is talking about you, but no one is talking to you. Our attorneys know how important it is to be heard. Let us fight on your behalf to limit the severity of the penalties you might face upon conviction.
The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora Provides Effective Representation!
We approach each client from a unique perspective because we understand that every criminal charge brings with it a unique set of circumstances. We focus on our research, investigation and interviewing tactics to get to the bottom of your case. The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora offers services in both English and Spanish. Don't hesitate to contact our firm to discuss your legal rights!