McAllen Divorce Lawyer
Pursue a Brighter Future with "The People's Lawyer"
Dividing one household into two can be a frightening experience. Even if divorce is the best possible solution for your family, you might feel emotional and financial turmoil lurking around the corner. A skilled McAllen divorce attorney can answer your questions and guide you through this process in the most efficient, professional manner possible.
Clients trust our skilled legal team to provide personal service and individual attention no matter how complex the divorce becomes. We are adept at handling contested, uncontested or high-asset divorces.
Contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your family matter with a skilled McAllen family law attorney at The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora.
We Can Handle Numerous Aspects of Divorce
While divorce is the umbrella term, the dissolution of marriage often entails elements such as child support, child custody, spousal support, property division and division of retirement benefits. Additionally, many clients feel that the divorce order must be modified years later. We can advise clients and provide legal guidance through the process of altering a divorce judgment.
We provide representation in the following, and more:
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Many people believe that a divorce judgment is final. The court understands that significant financial changes can throw a divorce order out of balance. The loss of a job, reduction in hours, bankruptcy or a medical emergency can necessitate a modification to the original order. Do not attempt to negotiate a modification with your ex - allow our firm to negotiate on your behalf to modify your child support, spousal support or custody order.
- Military Divorce
- As a former Marine, attorney Juan R. Zamora has a thorough understanding of military law and the challenges that service members face through the divorce process. Issues such as custody, support and the division of retirement benefits can be complicated due to deployment. Let our firm guide you through this process.
- Same-Sex Marriage And Divorce
- With the recent United States Supreme Court ruling, same-sex couples throughout the nation are seeking legal guidance. Whether you wish to marry your partner, develop marital agreements or end your marriage, our firm can provide the representation you need.
Begin a Free Case Evaluation with a McAllen Divorce Attorney!
The Law Office of Juan R. Zamora offers free initial consultations to prospective clients. Trust our team to provide you with the legal guidance, advice, and representation you need throughout each step of the divorce process, and for the years following.
We have locations in McAllen and Brownsville, Texas, and can provide services in both English and Spanish. Call us today at (956) 750-4999 to begin your free consult!